Ericsson recruits a Security Lead Mobile Financial Services.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in? Come, and be where it begins.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
Your primary responsibility is to ensure the security of our Wallet Platform deliveries within MS (Managed Services), ADM (Application development management) and CSI (consulting and solution integration) and compliance against contractual obligations from a security perspective. Overall, you are responsible for ensuring all activities in terms of development, deployment and configuration on the Wallet Platform conforms to strict MFS and global fintech security standards.
You will lead the team of security specialists in Mobile Financial Services domain for one of our group account customers. Security program objectives and major milestones has to be met in alignment with contractual obligations, customers commitment and internal agreements.
You work for one customer with subsidiaries in multiple countries in Africa and the Middle East.
You report to the Global Security Program Manager for everything related to your day-to-day work. You report to your line manager for everything which is outside of the above.
- Develop and follow up on the implementation of security strategy, policies frameworks & governance model.
Analyse and determine competence requirements. Review current competencies of the organization and determine gaps
- Translate business needs into security solutions
- Lead and participate in knowledge sharing internally and in relevant industry associations/events.
- Define and follow up on strategic and operational measurements
- Define competence needs for security area/domain
- Lead investigations according to the standards needed to meet internal and external requirements on the investigative process
- Identify and address strategic, tactical and operational security risk throughout Ericsson business processes
- Strategically lead the security work stream in sales engagement activities & due diligence evaluation. Define key deliverables for relevant streams.
To be successful in this role you must have
- At least 5 years’ experience as an information security program management, consultant, or line function
- At least 7 years’ experience with working as a program manager
- Turn business needs into sec. solutions
- Proven experience with security compliance
- Project and Program Management Skills
- Proven ability with taking risk-based security decisions, and weighing the interest of multiple stakeholder and risk profiles against each other
- Proven ability to take in a large volume of information, such as polices, and determine their impact in a particular situation, e.g., whether a change request is compliant
- Proven consultancy skills
- Preferred certifications (CISSP, CCSP, CISM, CEH, ECSS, CCNA Cyber OPS or any related certification)
- Experience with information security in mobile financial services and/or financial services is preferred
- Experience with implementing security certifications such as PCI DSS and ISO27001 is preferred
- Risk Management Skills
- Audit & Assessment Skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English and French
You should also have
- High level of integrity
- Highly analytical and structured mindset
- Proven ability to multitask and handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously under time pressure; ability to prioritize
- Excellent communication skills, easy to talk to, outgoing
- Customer Centric attitude
- Sensitive to political aspects of vendor-customer relationships
- Ability to achieve short term results while aiming for long term goals
- You understand the compliance is not necessarily the same as security and know how to reason, argument and deliver secure and user-friendly solutions which also are compliant.
- Excellent skills in interacting with staff at all levels in a professional way
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Closing date : 10 December 2021.